<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4927275212579581090?origin\x3dhttp://dumdeedeedum-dum.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Friday, April 3, 2009

7:40 AM Y

Post title :
♥ You'll never know the real me.

Fuuuuh.After Monday everything wud be oooover. And after that,no more shits.no more sufferings for me plzz.I wanna change to a new girl.A new life.Everything new.Pray to god.Give me strength to carry on plz.I wanna study hard and do my parents proud.Pwetty pweaseeee.
Semester 4 topics are kinda borrring man.Haiyaaaa.Endure Syaz endure.
Now,i wud have to occupy my time with school.Other than that,im nt enjoying much.Unless some kind soul wants to ask me out lor who i dont even noe who.haha.Life's very lonely.I hope to add some spice to it but i dont noe how to.I dont wish to think of him.But sometimes,its sad to noe that he's not even there for me.Haizz.I have to move on and i hope he wun come back and make me confuse again.Plz stay away from me plz.
Anw,thanks Ridzuan for everything.Your my hero.(:








The WitnessY



S Y A Z A N A
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.


Cheers! :P

She pleadedY

Go around the world.
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Be happy! lalalala

The verdictY


.

The judgesY

cha
ayu
fauziah
ain
ayinn adekku
dayah
mel
shiqah
finaz
fitri
maira
mumu
lilah
shirley
Y cube
Nadia Chua
Muna
Theeben
nana
saifulbahri
aila
zah
sarah
Far
hani
naqiah
ruq
syaz my sister
qaniah
farlinah
epul
mira
lemang
sriyani
eiffah
ryan
fana
hudanazeer
leeyan
nana
anggun


The FOOTSTEPSY

♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010

The SIRENSY


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Her thanksY

Designer : PauLeNe
Brushes : xXx
Image : xXx
Software : xXx
Fonts: xXx
Basecodes : xXx